Tuesday, August 28, 2007

In the beginning...


The idea behind this blog is to post about my adventures in nature. Whether that be in my backyard or in a roadless wilderness area. I think that we humans are very visually oriented creatures, and so, it is much more interesting to us (to me personally, for sure) to have a story that includes photos.

I want this blog to be a channel of communication with friends and family about the goings on in my life in Nature. Also, it seems to be a good potential outlet to express my own personal passion for the natural world and all the mysteries within it.

Like the marks left by the leaf in this image, may the words shared here by myself and everyone else who posts here be a set of tracks to lead us all deeper into the mysteries of nature. Both outside and within ourselves...

No comments: